Our Carpet Cleaning process includes:
- Pre-Inspection – We will do a walk through inspection and identify soiling conditions. The technician will identify potential permanent stains and listen to any concerns you may have. Our technician will then decide the best carpet cleaning method to ensure you receive the highest quality carpet cleaning.
- Furniture Moving – Upon request our technicians will move sofas, chairs, tables, and smaller items. Larger or heavier items cost extra to move (ex. beds and dressers).
- Pre Spray – Carpet cleaning solution is applied to break down soils and spots using environmentally safe carpet cleaning solutions.
- Soil Extraction and Rinse Clean – Truck-mounted steam cleaning is used to thoroughly flush the carpet pile. Water pressure and temperature are used carefully to ensure the carpet does not become too wet.
- Neutralizer – A carpet cleaning solution is used to make sure your carpet is pH balanced which means no sticky residue is left behind.
- Post Spot – Certain carpet cleaning methods and specialty spotting solutions are used to remove tougher spots.
- Post Cleaning Inspection – Our Technicians will walk through with you pointing out the cleaning results.
Call us for an appointment 480-635-8605
Freshly Cleaned Carpets in Your Home
Your carpet will look like new
You will see and smell the difference
Not all carpet cleaners are the same
Arizona All Star Cleaning
2487 South Gilbert Road Ste 106-491
Gilbert, Arizona 85295
We Will Get It Clean!
Give Us A Call – (480)635-8605
Request a Free Quote
Comments or questions are welcome.
I’d love a quote, what’s the next step?
The cost to make your rugs, carpet, Tile and Grout, or furniture shine again all depends on the size and scope of the project. Luckily, we have literally seen every type of room, dull carpet, or faded couch to know how much time and supplies will go into the clean. From studio to one-bedroom residential apartments to Three-floor commercial buildings. Calling us at (480)635-8605 is the fastest and easiest way to get a free estimate. Be sure to mention our website on the phone.
Tip of the day! Grab yourself some Welcome Mats. Place them both outside and inside your home or apartment. These mats remove the majority of grime and nasty dirt we have on our shoes. The result? Less dirt, dust, and toxins tracked into various areas of your home. The less likely your family will be affected by asthma attacks and allergic reactions. Not to mention your floors and carpet will remain fresh longer!
Hard Surface Cleaning